Monday 1 November 2010

I am Blogger of Note (BON) over at WOW today!!!!!

Hello and welcome! I am Rue, the 'brain' and photographer behind Passion in the Moments, the blog behind E:thos Photographic and the 'heart' and talent behind 'The Art of Being Humane'. I am so incredibly honoured and just tickled pink to be featured as today's BON (Blogger of Note) over at Words of Wisdom (WOW)!
WOW is a place for all bloggers who enjoy reading and writing great content to find each other and share their work, ideas and experiences so If you are reading this as a fellow blogger, do get over to WOW and join us! by following the link here

That said, welcome to anyone new to Passion in the Moments and a special welcome to fellow WOW members and BON's. I am thrilled to have you visit today and hope you will enjoy your time having a look around. Passion in the Moments is a creative and photo blog. Through words and images I share with you all the way I see the world and my experiences as I go through life, meet and interact with people, nature and the built environment. 

I hope you will enjoy looking through this very new project I call 'The Art of Being Humane'. It is the 'information' part of a wider humanitarian project that begins in December 2010. What is 'The Art of Being Humane' about? Find out here and here. 

Key things to note that you should try to see while your'e here are; The people profiles which are articles and pictures  about individuals with stories that give an insight to a different walk of life. The second thing is the various campaigns we support here, namely 'The born HIV Free Campaign, a truly worthy cause to read about and spread around. The final thing is my other blog (which is not actually on this site) called 'Passion in the Moments' which you can access here. This is a creative and photo blog I have started after a long illness to keep my sanity and share my photography with the world.

I really hope you enjoy spending some time in my world today and if you really love the images, stories and the humanitarian project then please do tell all your friends and family! The more the merrier! Also do leave as many comments as you like!!!!

Many thanks

Rue 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Rue, I am stopping over from WOW, and I am so impressed with your blog as well as with the humanity and compassion you bring to it. A most deserving BON!!! I will return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rue - Welcome to WOW and congrats on being the newest BON! Your website is quite impressive and as I sit here and read some of your posts I am thinking of the current cholera epidemic in Haiti and wondering how many Americans just go about their lovely lives and never realize how good they have it? So much suffering in the world and it's nice to see a blogger who cares and is working to change the world as you are. I'm very happy to meet you - oh, btw - your pictures are wonderful - I'll be back to visit again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rue!

    I can obviously see why you were picked as a BON!!! You are doing wonderful work by raising awareness to so many important issues.

    I really liked your post regarding the "Water Shortage" - wow - did that hit a nerve with me... it breaks my heart knowing that so many people go without on a daily basis of the things that so many of us (including me!) take for granted. I do what I can when I can, but I know it's hardly a drop in the bucket - However - it's people like you who raise awareness that get other people to take action - that's what's amazing...

    I look forward to reading more of your blog - and again - Congratulations!!!

    Take care,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails